Homeowners Spring Cleaning TipsSpring is coming, time for a quick spring home maintenance to help your home breath.
- Clean or Replace Air Filters – Most filters can be easily removed, cleared of larger debris with a vacuum cleaner, cleaned with a mild soap and replaced in the unit. Some older models have replaceable filters.
- Clean or Replace Range Hood Fan Filter – Stove exhaust fan could get really oily and greasy, a simple cleaning help in the ventilation of your kitchen. Fan filters are recommended to be replaced annually.
- Clean Eavesdrop, rain gutter, & downspouts – Remove any leaves, waste or other obstructions that may be blocking air flow.
- HVAC cleaning – Another term, duct cleaning. Annual duct cleaning will improve the indoor air quality, as well as the energy efficiency. Contact a local duct cleaning provider and schedule ahead of time during the season change.
- Check The Fans – Dirt and dust that has accumulated on fan blades can be gently brushed off and removed from the system.
- De-cluttering – It’s easy to accumulate unwanted things, not only they will take up spaces, they collect dirt and dust too. Items you don’t use, donate them; pass season, pack them and put into storage. You will find some much more space you will have.
Need to sell your house? Let the professional help you, contact Toronto’s Real Estate Broker Jin Jiang at 647.557.3399